Sprout Producer Program
The Sprout Producer Program is a 12 month scholarship for small-scale farmers in Tasmania.
Applications for 2024 will open in August 2023.
Support what we do
Sprout Tasmania is a not for profit organisation that exists to change the conversation about local food systems and to support local farmers to grow and market ethical, sustainably produced food that supports thriving local economies.
Donating to Sprout Tasmania will help ensure we can continue to support and advocate for the small scale producer sector in Tasmania.
With your help we can continue to:
- Empower small scale producers to farm sustainably, locally and ethically.
- Bring people together to share knowledge, feel connected and learn.
- Bolster the pillars that support the local food system in Tasmania
- Advocate for the challenges, needs and ideas of producers
- Collaborate with industry and government to innovate and find solutions.
What are the outcomes for you and Tasmania?
- A secure local food system
- Economic benefits to regional communities
- Positive wellbeing outcomes for farmers
- Less waste in the food supply chain
- Positive impact on climate change
- Improved soil health for generations to come
Support Sprout Today!
Help enable us to keep doing what we’re doing 🌱