growing good tickets
Tickets have now sold out! However, we do have a wait list so if you would like to be added to this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprout members – $90 per person
- Non-members – $105 per person
all you need to know
- Tickets are sold through Ticket Tailor using the link below and will be on sale from now until November 28th at 11.59pm.
- Tickets are 100% refundable until November 28th at 11.59pm. After this they are non-refundable. For any refunds please contact the Sprout team at email@example.com
- Ticket price includes all food, which will be a set, shared menu. Dietary requirements will be catered for and can be entered when booking.
- There will be an amazing selection of drinks available, and these are to be purchased separately at the bar.
- Seats will be allocated, so if you want to sit with friends please book as a group. There will be a maximum of 10 people per table.
- The event is at AURA, on the top floor of the Hobart Crowne Plaza Hotel at 110 Liverpool St, Hobart. Enter through the lobby and take the lift to level 12. Once you enter through the dark door the world of AURA will open up to reveal Growing Good!
- Parking is available at Sultan Parking on the corner of Argyle & Bathurst Street and is open 24/7. Casual parking is available, rates apply. Alternatively there is parking available on the streets surrounding the venue, tickets are normally required until 6pm.
- Dress code? At Sprout we don’t really do dress codes, so come as you want! Black tie, lounge suit, jeans and Blunnies, whatever makes you most comfortable. However, for Jen and Ollie this is a chance to dust off our frocks and suits, so for once you’ll see us dressed to the nines!